1. In-person worship service will be held at 10:15am.
2. A thorough cleaning and sanitization of our facilities will take place prior to this gathering.
3. Online services will continue to be available at www.gbcw.org/watch-live. If you are considered high-risk, or
if you or anyone in your family have shown any symptoms of illness (fever, cough, etc.), please stay home
and worship with us online.
4. Doors to both the lobby and the main auditorium will be propped open at 9:45am. Though we are
overjoyed about seeing one another, no greeters will be stationed at the entrances. We ask that you do not
congregate in the lobby, but rather make your way to a seat in the auditorium.
5. Bulletins and message notes will be available on a table near the entrance to the main auditorium, but
ushers will not be handing these out.
6. Upon entering the auditorium, you will find every other row to be sectioned off. This will allow us to
maintain safe social-distancing. Please sit with your immediate family and allow approximately six feet
between you and anyone else in your row who is not a part of your immediate family.
7. We will not have a time of hand-shaking as part of the morning service.
8. During phase one, there will not be Grace Kids or nursery provided.
9. Ushers will not pass offering plates, but plates will be placed near exits in the lobby should you desire to
give in this fashion. Online giving is available at www.gbcw.org/give.
10. Multiple hand-sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby and main auditorium. We encourage you to
use them frequently.